Thursday 20 September 2012

Tattoos on women [part 3]
































in denial de·ni·al /diˈnīəl/
Refusal or unwillingness to accept something or to accept reality. (adjective)

Yes, I know what I stated in my previous posts concerning the art of ink applied on women. And yes, I am very aware that I keep contradicting myself on the subject matter, which explains the opening statement.

I always say I do not appreciate a tattoo on a beautiful woman and even went as far to say it’s a waste. But more and more I am attracted to these stunning women with, yes tattoos.

This new post is triggered by a chance encounter with Jamura, a talented writer, who happens to be in the possession of some intriguing body art. It aroused my curiosity.

Why my sudden interest in tattoos on women? I am starting to realise it might have to do with added personality. A tattoo can add an extra layer to a person and really expose an underlying script, a map of where that person has been, their story if you will. Literarily showing one's true colours.

On the other hand I envy them for being confident enough in their choices to make one that will last forever.

To be continued…

Part 1

Part 2

Thanks Jamura for letting me post this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment